According to Hallmark Canada, approximately 132 million Valentine’s Day cards are bought each year not including packaged kids’ Valentines cards. After Christmas, Valentine’s Day is the second largest holiday for giving greeting cards in North America.
That’s a lot of cards and trees cut down. This year show your love not just to your loved ones but to the environment as well.
Here is a list of our favourite treeless valentine’s day cards:
1) Punchbowl digital Valentine’s cards that look like real stationary. You can customize many themes with your own photos and your text to make it personal.
2) Someecards makes humorous cards with a vintage theme. Best of all it’s free!
3) Jib Jab creates personalized ecards and video cards by adding a photo of your face.
4) The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) offers donation ecards that help wildlife and nature.
5) Paperless Post creates beautifully designed, stylish ecards for every occasion with free and paid card options.
And sometimes just telling someone you care about how much they mean to you or something that you love about them is truly the best!