This past March we attended Expo West 2014 and Caboo Paper Products was selected (among five other companies) for Expo West 2014 Editor’s Picks in the natural living category.
Expo West is the world’s largest and premier tradeshow for the natural, organic and health products industry. There was over 3,000 exhibits from over 1,800 different companies showcasing the newest products in natural, organic and health. We were honoured to be selected among so many great & innovative products and brands.
The following companies were also selected for Expo West 2014 Editor’s Picks in the Natural Living Category:
1. Molly’s Suds: Laundry and Pet Cleaning products containing no parabens, sodium laureth/lauryl sulfates, phosphates or petrochemicals. They use sustainably sourced sodium carbonate from Wyoming’s Green River Basin. http://mollyssuds.com/
2. Sprout: Fun, funky watches made from eco-friendly materials like bamboo, biodredable corn resin, cork and recyclable Tyvek. The batteries are mercury free and any diamonds are certified and conflict free. http://www.sproutwatches.com/
3. The Sili Company: Reusable squeeze pouches that are waste-free and easy-to-use. Made with silicon and topped with a spill proof spout. https://thesilico.com/
4. Eco-Max: Eco cleansers and detergents made with therapeutic-grade essential oils. http://eco-max.ca/
5. Sacred Sleep: Blended bedding sets made from organic cotton and eucalyptus. The eucalyptus provides antimicrobial and moisture-wicking powers as well as strength. http://www.sacredsleep.com/
Find out more about Expo West 2014 Editor’s Picks: http://newhope360.com/natural-products-expo-west-2014/expo-west-2014-editors-picks-natural-living